Quickly connecting first responders to training is our #1 priority
In the last week, it has become clear that the nation’s first responders will play a critical role in our ability to combat the Covid-19 pandemic.
Hospitals, emergency medical services, law enforcement trainers, and other first responders trust Learning Stream to streamline how small to large groups get registered for the training they need.
To get first responders trained quickly, organizations need to:
- Provide an easy-to-access, well-organized web page where trainees can register for the classes they need. Learning Stream lets you do this quickly and efficiently with less administrative workload.
- Send confirmation and reminder emails automatically, so trainees know where they need to be, and when. Include online class login information directly in an email.
- Trigger optional text messages that contain reminders and updates.
- Easily provide classes online when needed and let attendees join without complicated dial-ins or downloads.
- Quickly and accurately provide necessary certification for completed courses, allowing more rapid deployment of first responders. Certification can be sent automatically once a course has been marked “complete” by an instructor, reducing the need for an administrative middleman.
- Share information with groups of any size 24/7, through video course delivery or PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, or documents.
- Show a complete list or calendar of upcoming online training opportunities by date and type.
For information about how you can rapidly deploy Learning Stream to serve your training needs, contact us today.